Campfire & Co. is looking to hire a graphic design student for a paid internship! We promise to keep your coffee mug full and your design skills challenged if you will provide us with 10-15 hours per week of taking initiative, learning new things, and a passion for great design.
Internship duties to include (but not limited to):
- Creating project mock ups in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Creating graphic elements in Illustrator for clients
- Creating Pinterest boards and client presentations
- General support for graphic and marketing projects
- Taking direction and critique and refining work
- Communicating frequently via e-mail with project managers
- Using Trello to manage projects and tasks
- Must be a full or part-time student
- Major in graphic design or similar
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks in a deadline driven environment
- Must be able to provide your own computer and transportation
How to apply:
If you're interested in applying, please send a resume, cover letter, and link to portfolio to Christie Thompson at email@example.com. At Campfire, we're a small and close-knit team of collaborators. It's important to us to find someone who's a great fit for our working style and our clients' need. Be specific in your cover letter and resume and tell us why you are the perfect intern to join us!